We have been carefully considering our response to the changes in restrictions that come into force from 19th July. We think gathering as God's people is really important but we want to make sure we do this in a measured, safe way especially at a time when cases are rising.
From Sunday 25th July, our services will be slightly different from the last few months and below is a little more information about what to expect:
- There will be no need to book in advance so you can just turn up (doors will still open at 10.15am). We will not be serving refreshments before or after the service at this current time.
- You will still be shown to a seat by a member of the Welcome Team and will be asked to maintain social distancing whilst in the building. To ensure this is possible we will be opening the balcony and will be limiting our capacity to 35% keeping every other row empty and leaving seats between each group.
- We are asking people to continue wearing masks when moving throughout the building and whilst standing. You may remove your masks when seated.
- We will be encouraging singing during worship for those who feel comfortable and really looking forward to lifting up God's name in worship together.
- For those who are not yet ready to return to in-person services, we will continue to live-stream services on both YouTube and Facebook.
We continue to pray for an end to this pandemic but we also celebrate this move forward and look forward to gathering together next Sunday.
what to expect at a Jubilee CHURCH service?
In total, a Jubilee Church service currently is about 60 minutes in length. The meeting starts with an introductory welcome and then will have a mixture of worship, times of prayer, news from church life, stories of what is happening and a Bible-based talk.
If you are new to Jubilee, please click here to find out more about us and our services.
We will be live streaming our service at 10.30am on our YouTube and Facebook pages. To view please click on the links below:
If you have any questions, please complete the form below and we will get back to you.
"A friendly, relaxed place with a great vibe about it
and puts a lot back into the local community"